Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Biffiversary.



Before we parted our separate ways for the summer, Andrea and I decided to celebrate our four years of biffship (or best friendery) by indulging in a delicious fondue feast.



























A friendship such as ours is worth celebrating.  
I don't have any siblings, so I've only observed familial dynamics between sisters, but I'm pretty sure the only thing standing in the way of the genuine sisterhood between Andrea and I, is our DNA.  Despite my absurd behavioral tendencies, she continues to tolerate my antics and just lets me do whatever I want.  I'm really blessed-   
It's fun having someone to do everything with, and to do nothing at all with.  







Fun Facts About Our Biffship

  • We met on a white-water rafting excursion where Andrea almost lost her life (no joke).
  • Andrea has saved me from a huge sweaty dude falling on top of me. 
  • We are international travel partners.
  • Andrea usually carries my luggage up/down flights of stairs because I can't do it myself (I pack way more than she does).
  • We went hot air ballooning our senior year of high school.
  • Hiked the narrows of Zion, where Andrea managed to through our roll of toilet paper down a crevasse.  
  • I can imitate any of Andrea's 8 different laughs as well as her 3 coughs/sneezes.
  • At age 16, we had originally decided to retire to Montana where we would open our own ladies gym or start a school bus company called, Sit Down, Shut Up, I'm Hungry, thus beginning our wardrobe conversion to strictly polyester button-ups and those pants with the elastic waistband.  
  • We have since then forfeited the dream, and have set our sights on bigger and better things.




Dr. Andrea, I could dink around with you till kingdom come.  


No comments: