Monday, February 9, 2009

I am being robbed.



Someone is trying to take things from me that do not belong to them. Sometimes they steal from me quietly, and other times they don't care about going unoticed. The things that they steal from me are very costly, and difficult to get back.
However, as I'm thinking about it right now, perhaps I am not giving enough credit to the theif, because in actuality he doesn't just take things so much as he makes exchanges.
He replaces things like freedom and exchanges it for fear. Confidence for self-doubt, truth for falsehood, and restlesness for peace. He is breaking my back with his ruthless schemes, and I hate him.



I've said it once today, and I'll say it ten thousand times over, "I need thee every hour".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so true
so good