Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Not A Secret.

It's true. I love cats more than most people. I didn't say that I was obsessed with them...I just like them a lot.
Sometimes when people find out that I like cats, they'll say something about me eventually becoming the "creepy cat lady". I hate this.
I don't know why people think they're being funny or original by mentioning this to me. It is neither of the two. And just for the record, cats are cute, but they can also be annoying, bite you, shed all over your clothing, and pee on your mattress. For these reasons, I will never own more than two of them at one time. Thank you, and enjoy the following lolcatz.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, everyone in SMU thinks I'm going to grow up to be a crazy cat lady... I don't know why though. Maybe it's the hippie clothes and crazy hair and eccentric personality. I think they decided I would become a crazy cat lady when I was having an extreme day.

hmm... extreme day. That might make a good blog post. That's my task for tomorrow...